Prof. G P Raja Sekhar
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur - 721302 (India)
Professor in Department of Mathematics,
Dean, Faculty of Sciences
rajas @ iitkgp.ac.in
+91 3222 - 283684
+91 3222 - 255303
- PDE Theory and Applications
- Fluid Mechanics
- Boundary Integral Methods
Current Area of Research
- Biphasic mixture theory to deformable porous media
- Thermocapillary migration of viscous drops
- Modeling flow through anisotropic porous media
- Multiphase flows
Workshops / Conferences
- Professor Wolfgang L Wendland, Institute of Applied Analysis and Numerical Simulation, University of Stuttgart, Germany.
- Professor Mirela Kohr, School of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Babes-Bolyay University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- Professor Christian Rohde, Institute of Applied Analysis and Numerical Simulation, University of Stuttgart, Germany.
- Professor Helen Byrne, Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Professor Christina Surulescu, Department of Mathematics, TU Kaiserslautern, Germany.
- Dr Michael Eden, ZeTeM, University of Bremen, Germany.
- Dr Vamsi Krishna Narla, Department of Mathematics, GITAM University, Hyderabad, India.
- Professor Motahar Reza, Department of Mathematics, GITAM University, Hyderabad, India.
- Dr Timir Karmakar, Department of Mathematics, NIT Meghalaya, India.