MTech Computer Systems Lab -II:
Development of a simple Spread Sheet
You are required to design and develop a spread
sheet tool for creating and editing simple tables. The credit will vary with the
number and types of features supported, but the following features are
- Creating, Saving, and Loading
- Support for various data types (numbers, text,
- Addition and Deletion of rows and columns
- Specifying simple functions to describe the
value of a cell as a function of the values of other cells
- Sorting by columns (sorting may involve
sorting with one column within another column)
As an example, consider Microsoft Excel.
- [Week-1] Submission of design document
describing the data structures and basic set of methods.
- [Week-2] Demonstration